So I did it this year... kind of. Decorating my tree to me is like painting a work of art. I love to decorate it just so and make it look beautiful in the end. However, I was seeing that everyone was having their kids help decorate the tree and my kids were begging for me to let them help. But how could I let them when this is MY PAINTING, MY PROJECT.
So I decided to relinquish just a little control this year and they each got to put up 15 ornaments. This actually worked out pretty well because they'd kind of lost interest after that. Plus we had stuffed our tree back into the corner between the two couches this year so there wasn't as much for Gracie to be able to get at so they didn't have much room to decorate anyway. So in the end, my tree still turned out great and my kids got to help, AND I didn't die or anything.






No comments:
Post a Comment