I knew in my heart he was a boy. I had been referring to him as a he for quite some time even though I wanted a girl so I wasn't surprised at all. This pregnancy has felt more like Jackson's than Gracie's too. And then, of course, we did the needle test right before the ultrasound and it said boy too. So we were not surprised.
However, we have no more boy stuff. I got rid of it all about a year ago. We also have no where to put this little boy. He's going to have to squish in with Jake and Joey I guess after he gets out of the cradle in our room. We also are out of "J" boy names. We weren't expecting to ever come up with any others. I was really hoping for a little girl for Gracie to play with too but she will have fun with this little boy too I'm sure.
So those are the cons. The pros are it's a baby. So far he is healthy and doing well. Boys are much easier than girls. We make pretty cute boys too and he will be loved and wanted even if his name doesn't start with a "J".



1 comment:
If you have another boy after this you will have a basketball team!!! Heehee! Congrats! Who needs room anyway?
Post a Comment