Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Halloween


Planning costumes for five kids is kind of tricky.
Luckily I'm starting to get quite a collection in our "Costume Box"

Joey got conned into being a spider because I still had the costume from a play he had just finished in school where he had to play a spider.


Jake wanted to be a karate dude and that was pretty easy too because he already had the outfit. Not much to do there.

I wasn't sure what to do for Gracie until I find this cute dress in the dress up section of Walmart. We found some matching ears and hands and we were good to go. She looked adorable.


I actually found Maddox's costume at Walmart and liked because not only did he look adorable in it but it was out of a thick felt-like fabric that kept him very warm.


Jackson is the only one who is getting easier because he's not too interested in dressing up much anymore. He put a helmet on and called himself a biker. Easy enough.


The END of the NIGHT. Tired kids that just want to eat their candy and go to bed.





All in all in was a fairly successful night but I have to admit that I like Halloween less and less each year. Sorry kids.

No comments: