Monday, November 5, 2007

Jackson's Baptism

What a special weekend we had. Jackson was baptized on Saturday by his father. Our closest family and friends were in attendance. All of his Morris aunts and uncles came up and stayed with us for the weekend. All of his Howard aunts and uncles who were in town attended as well as our friends from Mesa, The Baldwins, The Larsons & The Knights. Our only disappointment was that Grandma and Grandpa Morris were unable to attend but we know they send their love. We had a dinner afterwards at the Eagle's Roost. It was a very neat experience for all of us. I can't believe I have an 8 year old!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute! The slide shows are adorable and I love the background.

The Bryce Family said...

Great blog Howard Family. I love your background!!! We (Ragan and I) have a blog too. If you want to take a look it's at http://www.brycefam-blog.blogspot.com/ You have such a cute family!!!

Holly said...

Shel, I can't believe you have an EIGHT YEAR OLD either! LOL man time flies. We're excited you guys have a blog. It's such a fun way to keep track of everyone...especially with friends and family from coast to coast. our best to all!