has asthma?I can't. Out of all my kids he would be the worst one to get it. My on-the-go, always outside doing something active boy is the worst one to have been diagnosed with asthma. I have to say I was shocked with the diagnosis because he just had a cough but he kept getting a cough and after several rounds of antibiotics it kept coming back. After looking into it and talking to the doctor apparently this is how asthma presents at first is as a cough. So he's now on a daily inhaler of Flovent with an albuterol inhaler for flare ups. I'm just grateful we have insurance.





1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of asthma! I too have asthma and it can be a big pain in the rear end. My only advice is to always have an inhaler and everything will be just fine! It could be worse . . . it could be diabetes that changes everything about your life (specifically what you put in your mouth :)) How terrible would that be?
Suzette
P.S. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment