Monday, October 20, 2008

Jackson turns 9!!!

I can't believe my little boy is 9! We decided not to have a party this year. He just wanted to go to Mesa and go to Peter Piper Pizza with our family and his aunts & uncles. I told him he could bring one friend. He was hoping for Justice but Justice was unable to go so he was just as excited to bring one of his favorite cousins, Rhonni. They get along so well and have a good time together. They were so excited playing games at Peter Piper because they hit the jackpot several times and ended up with just over 1000 tickets. They bought blow up bats, whoopie cushions & candy with all their tickets.

We took him shopping for winter clothes and he used some of his money to buy some new brown DC shoes. Jackson's, Uncle Dana also bought him an Airsoft Machine Gun. I'm not thrilled but since his dad let him buy a BB gun last month I've decided I've got to let it go. With three boys, guns are going to be part of my life forever. He's very responsible with them and only shoots at the targets and always wears goggles so I can't complain too much. He always follows all the rules we set for him.

I love this boy. He is such a joy. He has always had the desire to do what is right and to make good choices. He wants nothing but to please you and he gets upset if he falls short of the mark. He excells at most things that he does. He's always been a straight A student. This year has been the first year that has posed a little trouble for him. He's struggling with his comprehension & fluency in reading so we're working closely with him on that but other than that he's doing great. I'm so grateful he is a part of our family. He is the best big brother and is such a big helper. I love you, Jackson!


I think his brothers were just as excited as he was.


Cashing in their 1000 tickets!

No comments: