She's also started tummy time and lifting her head. She's actually been able to focus in on a toy and reach for it although it's not a priority for her. She's been trying to roll over too. She lifts her bum up with one leg and pushes off. It shouldn't be long before she's making it all the way over.
Some of my favorite things are when she wakes up and sees me and breaks out into a big grin. And when I've got everyone to bed and Gracie, Scott and I lay on our bed and talk before bedtime. And when I know she's very sleepy but she wont go to sleep until I snuggle up to her. Then she's asleep in moments. I also love when she giggles at her brothers. I think they're going to really be able to make her laugh in a few months. Here are a few pictures of her milestones for the month.









2 comments:
Shelly,
What a beautiful Momma you are! I showed the picture of your son in his costume to my son and niece...they loved it!
Sorry I left out the E on your name...typo.
Post a Comment