Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jackson is Famous

When Scott opened the local paper Wednesday, low and behold there was Jackson on the front page wearing his costume. Someone from the paper must have been at the school parade and snapped a photo unbeknowst to us. I wish they would have found out his name and at least put that in there but we were proud that he was even chosen.

3 comments:

JR and Steph said...

That's so cool! I bet Jackson thought that was pretty neat! It really was the coolest costume I have ever seen.

Cami said...

We, too, LOVED that costume! Now we know what Brandon will be next year! You'll have to tell me how to make it. We were impressed. We come in on the 17 to the 1st. Soooo excited!

Jason & Shannon said...

Ok so Jason thinks that you are the best mom ever for making that costume. It is one of the best I've ever seen. Great Job!!