Gracie has started to pull herself up to things. She started this only a few weeks after she started crawling. She's already trying to climb stairs and over chairs that are trying to block her in (guess i need a baby gate). She's so busy and into everything. I didn't expect her to start walking along the furniture so quickly. Jackson didn't do this until after he was one. I wish she would slow down.
One of her favorite things to do is when I put her down in the Living Room she heads straight for the boys room. She loves to play in there. She especially likes it if they're in there with her. She thinks she's just one of the gang. Pulling herself up and grabbing toys out of the cubbies. I love these pictures. They show her fat little rolly thighs!





1 comment:
I love it!! I love that her hair has stayed dark, it's so pretty. Look at the top picture, you have a redhead, a blondie, and a dark brown, you just need Jackson in there for the light brown hair. Can't wait to see you guys and squeeze those thighs!(I mean Gracie's of course)
Post a Comment