Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gracie's First Birthday

Well, of course I had to go all out for my first baby girl's first birthday so I enlisted help from my bff Jen to help me make a fabulous cake. I ended up making a cake for her and then cupcakes for all the kids with flower cookies on top. They turned out so cute! It was so much fun to do.


The cake with a few cupcakes around it.

We had regular cupcakes and mini ones as well. It was so cute all mixed together.

Gracie posing before the festivities.

She got several new babies and a soft stuffed teddy bear. She loves to mother them already.

I took off all her clothes in hopes that she would dig in to her cake.

She loved it when everyone sang to her. She was leading the music and clapping.

She didn't dig into her cake. She put her finger in it for a bit and that was about it. It was yummy for everyone else though.

Giving her new baby a ride in her new stroller.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Soooooo stinkin cute!! I can't wait to see you guys. Me and ethan will be there Oct. 13-17, yeah!!!! Even though it's just a short time. I also booked tickets for christmas too!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

oh my goodness!! can I come to your house and love on your baby? What a doll!! Awesome cake and cupcakes! great Idea. You're so creative...send some of that creativity my way. Love all these photos! you're so lucky to have such a beautiful little girl.

Allison Nelson said...

CUTE kiddos and CUTE cupcakes. :) Gracie resembles you a lot, you probably hear that often.