As is our tradition you must get your picture taken on the front porch on the first day of school before I walk you to class.

Jackson is headed to 4th Grade (with a sprained wrist from a bike accident)

Joey is off to his first day of Kindergarten


Joey with his new teacher Ms. Stone
He's so happy to be at his desk, can't you tell.

This was as close as Jackson would let me get to his classroom. He's officially too old for mom to walk him to class. He saw his friends outside and said, "See ya, Mom!" See ya? See ya? No kiss good bye. No pictures? It was all I could do to get him to pose for this quick pic.

Jake started his first day of preschool the next day.
2 whole hours of quiet for mom!
He loves his new teacher Mrs. Norton.



1 comment:
Cool pictures! We miss you guys. I'm hoping to make a quick trip with just Ethan in October. We'll see.
Post a Comment