Gracie's birthday was so fun this year. My brothers Nate and Dana came to town to attend Jackson's football game and her party. Since her birthday was the same day as the game and I was so close to delivering Maddox and couldn't travel all the guys went to Morenci to the game Saturday morning and Gracie and I went shopping with Nana for her birthday.
I decided she needed a new dress and since there aren't many places to shop in this town we went to Stage. I finally found her a dress that was ok but not my favorite. She also got a new purse and some necklaces and Nana got her some new shoes and some paper dolls. She had so much fun shopping and had to wear her jewelry like Mom and Nana and carry her purse too. I was tempted to take her and all go get pedicures but decided I better wait one more year. Can't wait to do fun things like that with her.
Saturday evening the guys got back and we had cake and let her open her presents. She loved all the attention and all the new toys, including a new bike from Mommy and Daddy. It was a pink birthday and she loved it.





No comments:
Post a Comment