Sunday my sister brought the kids to the hospital to meet their new baby brother. They all loved taking their turn holding him and looking him over. Gracie was still trying to understand the whole "baby coming out of Mommy's tummy" thing. She wanted to touch him the whole time.
My sister took some pictures of all of us together on the bed. I was already starting to get a little anxious because all the kids kept climbing on the bed and talking at once and then I looked on the camera at the pictures she took of the whole family and I started to freak out a little. I just kept thinking where did all these kids come from and how am I ever going to be a mother to all of them. And how am I going to ever give Gracie enough attention as the baby she's been now that I have another baby who needs just as much attention.
It was a little stressful but they didn't stay long and luckily neither did those feelings. Some how the Lord blesses us to be all we need to be. I'm still not doing a very good job but it will come in time. I feel so blessed to have the children I have in all the different ways they have come to us.






4 comments:
Oh my goodness Shelly!! He is adorable! Congrats! I need to get with you on how to do my own blog backgrounds and digital scrapbooking!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's beautiful! Love the smug "This is cake" look on Scott's face with the family.
She is beautiful!!! Congrats!! Thanks for the coment. I love to see how your family has grown!!!!!
Ronda
Congrats! Your family is so beautiful! You are an awesome mom!
Post a Comment