
Don't you just love my Christmas Cards?! I love them! I can't stop thinking about how great they turned out even though my kids only smiled about 1/3 of the time we were there. Jake even has rosy cheeks! We went to Andrea Stanley here in town and she did a fabulous job as always. We also got some great family ones but those will take a little longer to get back.



3 comments:
I LOVE it!! It almost made me cry it's so sweet, I'm so jealous! See ya in a few days!! I'm soooo excited!! woowoo :)
Those are pretty stnikin' cute. Can't wait till mine show up. I hope they're at least half as cute.
THEY TURNED OUT SO STINKIN' CUTE. I NEED TO DO SOME. WE'RE SENDING OURS AFTER CHRISTMAS {FOR A VERY GOOD REASON THOUGH} THANKS FOR THE COMMENT. EMMEE IS DATING SOMEONE. IT'S CUTE. I'LL TELL HER TO SEND PICTURES. CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO GET MARRIED?
Post a Comment