Yes you are seeing correctly if you're seeing plus signs. It took me 3 tests to accept that it was really true. I was a little stressed and overwhelmed for the first day but we are now very excited to announce that I'm going to have another baby. It just better be a girl. I think I'm due for one. I'm only about 6 weeks and should be due around Aug. 21st. I'll have a better due date after I've seen the doctor in a few weeks. I'm feeling the first effects of morning sickness or should I say all day sickness. It's not too bad but it does wipe me out some days. All in all we feel very blessed and very lucky. From one to four kids in a year... who knew?
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Oh my gosh! I just got the biggest butterflies. I’m bawling. I’m am so happy for you. You absolutely deserve this. I’m so happy for you and your family. August 21 is Meriks birthday. Ahh August babies. YAY!
We are soooo happy for you guys!!! We better be one of the first to know once you go to the doctor so we can know everything for sure! I finally got on this thing I noticed you posted something on ours and i didnt even know you could! Anyway I will also be adding more items to our page hopefully this week love you guys!
We are so happy for you!! When JR told me I teared up. Your little family grew fast this year! It's so exciting!
I guess maybe I'd better get busy so I don't feel left out this year. We'll see!!!! I think I've almost got Aaron talked into it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! We just found out during the Holidays. We are so excited for you all!!!! I hope you get a girl too!!!
I love your black and white family photo. I have that program Picasa, that's how I did the editing on my pics. I downloaded it from the net. It's free and it's like the best photo editing program. You will have to try it. I love it!
Wonderful news! Can you believe it?? I bet you're all so excited! I'm so thrilled for you - it's such a wonderful blessing for your family! Can't wait to see the updates - hope you soon pass the "yuck" phase and can enjoy the bliss of pregnancy again!:)
Holly
Post a Comment