Sunday, December 9, 2007
My Christmas Dinner Party
OK - So I love to give a good party and I love to cook new recipes for really rich yummy foods. I just don't do either very often. So I decided to throw a Christmas Party this year. It took about a week of preparation and I cooked for 4 days straight but it was well worth it for me and I hope for my guests. Everyone seemed to have a great time and there wasn't much food left when everyone was gone so that's a good sign.
I served Sesame Chicken Strips, Sweet Bacon Chicken Wraps, Pecorino stuffed Mushrooms, Lasagne Rolls (everyone's favorite and definitely one to serve often for dinner now), Garlic Roasted Potato Skins with a Spinach, Bacon, Artichoke Dip, A Pinecone cheese ball with crackers, yummy punch and a Chocolate fountain with lots of things for dipping for dessert.
The crazy pictures of all of us were taken while we played the Jen Knight version of Ooga Booga. You take big tootsie rolls and put one between your lip and your gums and then you play the game. It is always a great hit and everyone has more fun laughing at each other than they do actually playing the game. We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
What the crap! I don't know how you thought it would be ok to post such ugly pictures of me. Everyone else just looks funny. I look ugly!!! It was a fun party though.
Post a Comment