Sunday, January 20, 2008

Trying to Think of Something to Post

OK - So I haven't posted anything in a long time and people are starting to get on my case about it. I've been trying to think of something but haven't had much going on. I've been spending way too much time on the couch lately feeling yucky. I had the flu the other day and that on top of morning sickness was miserable.

I do have something funny to share though. Saturday morning Scott fixed us a great pancake breakfast and while we were sitting there eating he asked everyone who wanted the baby to be a boy and no one raised their hand. So then he asked who wanted it to be a girl and everyone raised their hand. Scott really wants a girl too. So then we asked the kids what we should name their new baby sister and Joey says, "Polka Dot!" and Jake yells out "Crocodile!" Where do these things come from? So I guess I'm going to have a Polka Dotted Crocodile.

4 comments:

JR and Steph said...

That's so cute! Little kids say the funniest things! I told Jan the other night that I need to have your boy and you need to have my girl. I hope that's how it happens but if we both have girls I'll be happy about that too!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Just what she said. That is so cute. I love the things kids come up with. I cant wait for merik to start saying all typed of funny things. Cute cute. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Cami said...

Maybe it would be nice if we both have girls this year...hmmmmm......we'll have to see what happens.....still deciding....your kids are so dang cute, can't wait to see you guys again!

Holly said...

I remember when my nephew wanted to name his sigter "taco". Ian was not much help with names. Campbell would have been "BACH" or "BALL" or something similar. LOL We're so happy for you guys!!!

xoxo,