Monday, January 7, 2008

Great Photo Opp

My boys were playing in the backyard and when I went to check on them I found this perfect photo opp. I ran back inside to get my camera before Joey could climb out of the tree. I then proceeded to take about 100 shots of them playing in the backyard. It was my first opportunity to really play with my new camera that santa brought me. Scott bought me the new Canon Rebel XT for Christmas and I love it. I've had so much fun learning how to use it. I still have a long way to go before I figure it all out but thank goodness for automatic mode until I learn. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.







5 comments:

JR and Steph said...

Really cute pictures! Are you lovin your camera! Did you try Picasa?

Cami said...

I'm glad you got the camera. I've had mine a year now, and you probably already know more than me, so now you can give me lessons! Cute pictures!

Becky said...

Cute! I guess I'll have to give up on my photoshop, call it a waste, and try picasa....for free! grrrr.

The Prock Clan said...

I did find a different background but not overly thrilled with it. I really like the one you have but I didn't want to steele your design. Maybe if you end up changing your background someday, I'll use it or hopefully, find one I like. I didn't know if I could respond directly to the comment you left on my site, so I am writing you back on your site.

Wendy said...

I like your pics. Those boys are so cute! David brought me home a gift the other day...A new Canon Rebel XTI! (He said it was a birthday present but my birthday's not until May) Maybe you can teach me a few things, too, next time I come home.