Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ultrasound Pics

Well, I had my ultrasound today so Scott can finally believe that I'm really pregnant. She was moving around in there and we could see here little heart a beating away. It's amazing that something so small can have so much life. The picture says she only measures 12 cm which I believe is only an inch from head to rear. She's due on the exact day I figured, August 21st. It's going to be a long hot summer.

Here's the pictures even though they're not much to look at. Just a blob. My boys were like "That's it?!" "Yep, that's it." It's all a little more real now that we've seen the evidence. Life is amazing!






6 comments:

JR and Steph said...

How exciting to see the first pictures of her! It does feel so real once you see your litte baby. I can't wait until we get to go! I'm not looking forward to the summer either. Hopefully it goes by fast and rains a lot!

Cami said...

Very cool, there's no denying it now! She's really in there! Did you notice I said "she"?

Becky said...

Yeah, so glad everything looks great. I'll get the maternity clothes right over.

The Prock Clan said...

These pics make me want to have another baby!!! Are you for sure having a girl or just calling the baby a girl as wishfull thinking? I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that "she" is really a she!!!

Rob and Mitzi said...

Polka Dot looks very cozy in there!

domesticyogi said...

Oh i haven't gotten on here to see these yet I knew after the first pregnancy test it was real! And keep saying "she" i know it's gonna be!