I can't believe how quickly everything has happened. I was telling Scott the other day that on Feb. 25th of this year it will barely be a year since we even started discussing the possibility of adoption and started to pray about it. Now not even a year later we're finalizing everything and soon the boys will be sealed to us for eternity.
We are so not the typical adoption story especially when you factor in Benjamin and Norm & Jen but we know without a doubt that this was always meant to be. What a blessing they have been in our life as well. Now I just have to learn to be a better and more patient mom.
We can't wait to have these sweet boys in our family forever.



5 comments:
WOW! That's so exciting!
I can't wait! Let us know when you guys get sealed, we would love to come...if it's open to friends. ;O)
I think your adoption story is absolutely perfect, even though it's not typical.
I am so happy for you guys! The boys couldn't have found a better family. Heavenly Father must have been watching over them.
Ditto to all of the comments left so far. I can definitely see Heavenly Father's hand...
Post a Comment