So after being sick for a whole week I finally went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics and I'm finally starting to feel better. It's been miserable. The one bright spot is how good my husband has been through the whole thing. He's been helping with dinners and dishes and even did the grocery shopping this week. However, I'm not sure sending him to the grocery store helps or hurts. He comes home with things like donut holes, oatmeal cream pies, twizzlers, and ding dongs. Gotta love him.
So after being absent so long I decided I better catch up on some posts. I have quite a few to add. First being that our court date has been set for Friday, March 21st at 1:45 p.m. This will make everything final in the eyes of the court and the boys will officially be ours. We plan to go to the temple the following week to be sealed. Our sealing will be Saturday, March 29th at 11:15. We're all so excited! I think Joey gets it better than anyone and it means the most to him. When I told him he jumped up and down and yelled, Yeah! no more Sandy! She was the previous foster mom. Kind of a funny thing to say after not seeing her or living with her for almost a year now. Just makes you wonder how really insecure they still are even after all this time.
Friday, March 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW that is so awesome. I'm so happy for you guys. Also happy to hear you're feeling better.
Post a Comment