It wasn't until we got to the place that I mentioned something about it and I called it funta sticks. Scott looks at me and says, "Are you serious?" And I'm like, "what do you mean?" He says, "It's not funta-sticks it's fun-tasticks!" I couldn't believe I'd made such a blunder. I'm really a very good reader. It's not my fault they spelled it weird.
Anyway, the kids had fun riding a bunch of silly rides and goofy golfing. It was something to do that we could blow a bunch of unnecessary money on I guess. Here's a few pictures of all the fun:



2 comments:
The kids are getting so big and so dang cute. Looks like a lot of fun. It also looks like that kid in the pool had fun too;')just kidding.
I love seeing the changes in those two boys' eyes, they are way brighter and way happier these days. Of course all three of your boys are very handsome! Well make that four boys.
Post a Comment