For all of those bugging me for more pictures of our sweet new arrival here you go. I'm sorry I haven't been on here sooner but honestly, if this were yours would you ever want to put her down? She's just perfect and such a good baby. I don't think I ever heard her cry for about 3 days.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
You don't know how bad I want to hold her!! I can definitely see how you'd just want to sit and hold her all day. She looks so small in that car seat! I can imagine you having so much fun dressing her up, you deserve it! Don't let her get too big in the next few months until I get there to hold her!
How sweet! We're so happy for you and are glad she arrived safely. It was great seeing you at Emmee's shower. Have fun with that little girl. They grow up way too fast! Just look at Emmee! She use to be that small, once upon a time! Enjoy every second!
Oh my gosh!!!! She's amazing. I just want to eat her up she's so yummy. I'm sorry I haven't been over but I've had a bit of a sore throat and I haven't wanted to chance it. But I will be bursting thru your door soon!!!!
Post a Comment