has been finally getting to decorate a PINK room. It was so fun to pick the fabrics and furniture and make it just how I wanted. I brought Jan along kicking and screaming because she couldn't do little girlie rosebuds and real quilted and appliqued bedding but I think now that it's all put together I think I've converted her. Have you ever seen such a cute room? I love how it all came together. I'm so glad to be done painting though. I had to paint the room and the dresser and the armoire. I love the armoire! I love the little touch adding the pink knobs made. There is no closet in this room we converted for Gracie so Grandpa Howard and Nancy were kind enough to build me one. I love how it turned out.


The armoire is already filled with Pink clothes and about 16 pairs of shoes! I know. I know. But I might as well start her out right. What's a girl without a great shoe fettish!
This is her great accessory drawer. Complete with bracelets, hair bows, head bands, flowers to clip on all the different hats and head bands and even binkie clips. She will be quite accessorized! I just hope she has as much hair as Jackson did. I guess we'll see here in a week or two.



9 comments:
That is the cutest little girls room I have ever seen!! I love it!! I remember doing Laela's room and loving it, it really is one of the funnest things you ever do.
gotta admit--it turned out very cute. Now all we need is that little girl to make her entrance. Hurry up Gracie! Jan
The room is absolutely adorable! I just got caught up on your blog and discovered you're naming the baby Gracie. Cute! Your pregnancy went by fast. I know, easy for me to say. Can't wait to see pictures of Gracie soon. I love this whole blog community. It is such a great way to stay in touch with you and Holly.
It really is a super cute room.
I sent Scott an e-mail with your blog & e-mail add. Your little girl's room is adorable! Did you graduate with Scott? Hope the birth goes well...so exciting!
No problem Shelley! So, you must know Kevin Stevens...he was good friends w/Scott. Small world again-he is bishop of my sister's ward in Flagstaff! She gives him a hard time cuz I gave her dirt on him that Scotty passed along to me. :)
What a sweet room....I love it!
Yes, as the 1st Horton girl, I relieved Gillian of much of her pain! The boys exasperate her, but she is awesome with them. The Horton Boys are definately an enigma! And now, the 2nd group of Horton Boys--I don't think I could handle it if mine are as bad! That is why I only had 2, to get a head start on her. But, she has great advice for me raising boys! Did you drink the blue kohash yet? It worked for my cousin. She used a midwife.
OH! I love the room! It's way cute!! How exciting for you and your family!
Post a Comment