Friday, August 15, 2008

Welcome Baby Gracie

This is Becky hacking into Shelley's blog to announce the arrival of my beautiful new niece. Honestly, she is adorable.

Gracie Michelle Howard was born at 11:46 on August 14th. Weighing 6 lbs 13 oz and 18 inches long with lots of black hair! Since I was the one taking pictures, I'll take the liberty to share some pictures (unedited). I'm sure there will be some better ones very soon.

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah! Welcome Baby Gracie!! She looks so cute I really wish I was there to hold her and hug her. Congratulations Scott and Shelley - you are very great and deserving parents and I love ya!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! Baby girl has finally come!!! Congratulations! Enjoy all that pink!

The Bryce Family said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so happy and excited for you all! Such a cute baby for your beautiful family!!! Really, the pink thing is so much FUN and very addicting! Enjoy!!!

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Shelley!
Congratulations!! Seriously that is the cutest (besides my own of course) newborn I have ever seen. As we all know newborns aren't that cute but your newborn isss sooo cute!!!

Class and Sass said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! SHe is beautiful!! I am so happy for you guys!

domesticyogi said...

oh i love her already and haven't even got to meet her!  i'm so jealous of the Howard Family they get to meet her first (:  Congratulations and i can't wait to come see you guys!

Tami Ray said...

She is beautiful!!! Congrats! I can tell she is going to be such a cute little girl!

The Godoy's said...

Oh Shelley she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!!!

JR and Steph said...

Gracie is just so sweet I have got to get over there and hold her again.

Chris and Suzette said...

Congratulations you guys! We are soo happy for your quick multiplying family! She looks just beautiful! Wish we could be there to meet her (and the boys for that matter). You deserve all the wonderful children you have finally bee blessed with !
We love you and miss you!

Cami said...

I know I've already talked to you and everything, but congratulations!! There, now you have record of it! She's sooooo beautiful, I thought babies weren't supposed to be that cute when they first came out, but yours definitely is!! I'm dying that I can't be there to hold her. Really looking forward to Christmas time......... Take care, love you guys.j