Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

So I'm a little behind on the Christmas pictures. I'd almost decided not to do them this year until I found out Dave Palmer was starting to take photos and doing a great job. He readily agreed to do a shoot for us and it was great. We got so many good ones that it was really hard to choose favorites. So beware, the next 20 or so photos are my favorites. That's as narrowed down as I could get with 80 photos to choose from. Gracie started getting tired and fussy towards the end so we didn't get many of her by herself. But we made up for it and she had her own photo shoot this morning. Those photos will be coming soon. Thanks again, Dave! We love them!


4 comments:

David and Tia Palmer said...

You really do have a great family. Everyone looks so great.

AMY said...

so cute shelley...
norman is still taking credit for the tube pictures...he was so proud of that one! do i get to pick what one i want?

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Oh my goodness. How cute are all of those. You have such a beautiful family. I would totally buy more than one christmas dress too. I think I need to barrow her just to get a baby fix;) merry christmas. Love how that bow looks on her!

The Prock Clan said...

What a beautiful family!!! These are amazing photos. I love the family photo of all of you looking at the field with your backs to the camera. What a great shot. Sounds like you are all doing great!