
"OK, Gracie. Whatever you want. With that face how can we ever make you do anything you don't want to do."
For family prayer the other night Scott helped Gracie kneel down too. It was so cute that I ran for the camera. When I got back this was the shot I captured. I just love it.



11 comments:
That has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!
Oh my gosh!!! That's the cutest picture I've ever seen! There has to be some kind of contest you can enter that in.
Oh man, that's so funny & cute!
I love it too!!!!! What a doll!
I love it too, too. I just want to come and borrow her from you . I need a baby fix. She is the cutest little girl ever!
Oh my goodness Shelly!!!!! I could just die looking at that little one! That is just a precious little pic...you have to enter it into some type of contest..it's a must!!! I love it!
Priceless!!!
Shelley, seriously how can anyone not think that's the poster child for cuteness? She's definately a keeper! And I am so proud of you, what a canner you are. Lookin good girl!
Okay- you have got to be kidding me. If your daughter ever comes up missing, I'm giving myself away, check my house first. I could steal her right now! What a tiny little. Do you just watch her all day long and do nothing else? Ya, right! With three other little people? You all look fantastic and I hope I can see you all sometime soon. Love, Lindy
Shelley,
Let's see, I've been gathering my dried goods for over a year now and I don't remember prices on everything. I think Costco is probably cheapest on most things in bulk, but Albertson's usually has super deals on Oatmeal 2 times a year. I got my rice from Food City, my sugar and flour from Fry's when it was on sale.
I got the cans, lids, oxygen packets, and boxes from the cannery. The cannery here checks out 3 canners a week. You don't have to pay for it you just have to have it back the next week. I know there is a lady in St. David that has a canner that says anyone can come use it anytime. No charge.
You might want to ask Suzette how she did hers. She got huge buckets from Sam's Club and put a bunch of oxygen packets in one. I would call her for more details. As always her way I think is always the cheapest but I just don't have room for a bunch of buckets. Cans were more practical for me. I hope this helps. Also I hear that the church now has white wheat again and I believe that they are the cheapest place to get it. If you haven't tried the white wheat I totally recommend it. It is soooo much closer to what white flour tastes like. Just ask if you have any more questions.
Post a Comment