Tuesday, January 13, 2009

new updates coming soon

So I haven't posted in forever. I have so many things to blog for Christmas time that I've been overwhelmed and just don't want to do any because I know it's going to take forever. At the same time, I've got to do it because I'm getting ready to print my blog into a book for the year. So, get ready for lots of posts and forgive me for all the old Christmas entries.

1 comment:

The Jolley Post said...

helly , What a beautiful family!! I am so glad you left a comment so I could link to your blog. I didn't even know about 3 kids!! How exciting for you and Scott you have been truly blessed. How do you print your blog into a book I didn't know that you could do that. Your family pictures are adorable and Gracie is beyond cute!
love ya,
aletha