Sunday, March 15, 2009
January 23rd I got Gracie's ears pierced. I had been thinking about it since she was born and had always been on the fence about it. Then one day Jen was over and we started talking about it and she talked me into going. I had Nana go with me. Poor Nana. She hates stuff like this and I had to hold Gracie on my lap so she got the job of kneeling in front of her and holding her head still. Poor Gracie was all smiles just sitting there all innocent until that gun went off. Then she let out this pathetically horrible quiet little sob. She cried for about a minute and then was fine. It nearly broke my heart but it was over so quickly that I recovered rather quickly. And now she looks so cute. We love her little earrings.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment