


Joey turned five in January. I let my kids have a big party at 5 and 8 so this was Joey's year. He wanted a pirate party and boy did we have one. Complete with a treasure hunt and a pirate ship cake and lots of fun pirate games. The kids had a really good time I think.
A few things about Joey. He is so smart. Sometimes too smart for his own good. He can memorize very quickly and can still say his part he memorized for the primary sacrament program back in Oct. He loves school and loves to learn. He would rather be reading a book or watching tv than playing outside. We have to force him to play outside.
He says some of the funniest things. He was building a tower with some legos and put a lego car right in the middle of the tower. He looks up and says, "I guess this isn't a skyscraper. It's a carscraper!" Now who thinks of these things. Another funny thing is he was working on something and someone tried to interrupt him and he yells out. "Leave me alone. I'm trying to focustrate." It took us awhile to break him of saying focustrate instead of concentrate.
Joey tests my patience at every turn but he also amazes me and I love him for it. He longs to be loved and accepted and is easily offended but he's quick to help and cheer you up when you need it. He loves to do anything I ask of him. He's such a blessing in our home and is teaching me so much. I love you, Joey!



No comments:
Post a Comment