February was our month to be sick. I did not attend church for 5 weeks straight due to illness. Scott and Gracie started it with a sinus infection and ear infections for Gracie. Then I got the sinus infection and Jake got ear infections and bronchitis and we were having to do breathing treatments on him 3 times a day somewhere in there.
Then Jackson came down with some strange virus called Herp-angina. He had a terrible fever for 10 days straight with no other symptoms. It was so frustrating because we couldn't figure out what was going on with him. Finally on day 7 his mouth broke out with sores all over inside it. We went to the doctor and he finally diagnosed him and said that it's a virus that lasts around 10 days with high fevers and then your mouth breaks out and then it's done. Poor guy was pretty miserable and had a hard time eating for awhile. We're so glad he's well.
Then Gracie got sick again with bronchitis and ear infections. She got really sick and we had to watch her closely and do breathing treatments on her because she was on the verge of RSV or pneumonia. It was a crazy frustrating month for me where I went to the doctor about 5 times and really didn't go many other places. I'm so glad we're through that. It was a rough month.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment