Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Official! Gracie's On the Move!

Gracie turned 8 months on the 14th and has been mobile ever since. She has gotten really fast at the army crawl. She's been getting up on her knees and rocking also and she moves her knees some but hasn't quite got the hands down yet. I'm sure it wont be long.

So, life as I knew it is over AGAIN! It's always changing around here. She's already into everything. She also got her 2 top teeth so she now has 4 and she's saying MAMA! I love that. She sleeps in a cradle by my bed and in the mornings I look over to her peeking at me through the slats saying mama. I LOVE IT!

This was one of her first days when she was really getting the crawling down and exploring her world. She loves the cords under the desk and on the Wii. She is also learning the word NO. She actually stops sometimes when I say it and just smiles at me and crawls off to something new. So discipline has begun in her life. Gotta start young. Fun times.

Getting the cords under the desk

Knocking over trash cans and eating whatever she can find. I feed her, I promise. Just look at her rolls.

Just got caught in the boys closet. But who can punish that face?

And the best one is all the way under the boys bunk beds up against the wall. I could barely reach her to pull her out.
" Who me? I would never do anything wrong."

2 comments:

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

What a great Mama you are! I knew you always had it in ya.

Jenny said...

Would you get mad at me if I said I wanted to squoosh her head off? I just could eat her up!! Beautiful. Just perfect.