Joey says the funniest things. Of all my kids he's my thinker and he's always coming up with his own little ideas. His latest thing he says about EVERYTHING! is "you need to be kidding me!" He thinks he's so grown up when he talks like this.
A few weeks ago we were visiting my parents in Mesa and the boys were playing with the legos. Joey built a big tower but in the middle he put a lego car and then kept building up. When he was finished he called it his "carscraper" I didn't even get it at first partly because sometimes he's hard to understand but then he explained to me that It wasn't a skyscraper because there's a car in it. Thus the carscraper.
I think I blogged about this before but he's also the one who asked why it's called Taco Bell when we don't like tacos. Why can't it be Bean Burro Bell he asked? I have to stay on my toes with this one. He's going to be smarter than me some day. I love you Joey!!



1 comment:
Shelly your kids are sooo cute. Thank you for all your kind words. You are such a great friend.
Post a Comment