The second day they rode all the rides and I didn't get too many pictures so these are mostly the first day. They enjoyed the rides but Jake wasn't able to go on any so he and I did a lot of our own thing poor kid. I'm definitely not taking them to Disneyland until they're all tall enough. It seems so unfair to have to have one child sit out the whole time.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Sea World - WARNING! Photo intensive!
We got to go to Sea World two days. It was my second time but Scott and the kids first time to go and we all really enjoyed it. They don't have their summer hours yet so it was only open from 10:00 - 5:00 which I thought was just perfect. We didn't have to get up early and we got to leave before everyone got too exhausted and the kids loved that they could still get back to the hotel in time to swim each night. I think that was their favorite part really.
The second day they rode all the rides and I didn't get too many pictures so these are mostly the first day. They enjoyed the rides but Jake wasn't able to go on any so he and I did a lot of our own thing poor kid. I'm definitely not taking them to Disneyland until they're all tall enough. It seems so unfair to have to have one child sit out the whole time.


The Shamu show was my favorite. We went both days. I was suprised it was a little different each day.
Amazing that these heavy animals have enough power to propel themselves out of the water so high.

Shamu is actually no longer there. He died. But he was the first so they still keep the name.
The second day they rode all the rides and I didn't get too many pictures so these are mostly the first day. They enjoyed the rides but Jake wasn't able to go on any so he and I did a lot of our own thing poor kid. I'm definitely not taking them to Disneyland until they're all tall enough. It seems so unfair to have to have one child sit out the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment