Saturday we went and spent some time with my mom in the care center. She's going to be there for about 6 weeks recuperating from a bad infection she got. Then it was off shopping with the fam and lunch at my favorite place, The Cheesecake Factory. Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls and Farfalle with Chicken and Roasted Garlic. YUMMO!! My two brothers joined us and shopped with us.
In the evening we spent some time with my dad and brothers and they agreed to watch our kids while Scott and I got out for a couple of hours and then Sunday we visited parents again and headed home.
There were plenty of things to forget about this trip but there are plenty of memories as well.
Things I want to remember from this trip:
- Crazy fun time with all my siblings and their families under one roof.
- Gracie climbing up the foot of the bed where Scott and I were sleeping
and yelling "BOO!"
- The few hours Scott and I had to spend time together.
- The way my kids love their grandparents and can't wait to visit them.
- Getting to pick up our pictures and see them for the first time.



No comments:
Post a Comment