I enjoy hosting a good party now and then. This year I decided to do a Minute-to-Win-It Christmas Party. Each couple was responsible for bringing 2 games for us to all play. I provided the meal and made lots of yummy chocolate-dipped desserts as well a Cafe-Rio type dinner with all the fixins. I wish I would've taken a picture of the table. It was so pretty.
The games were so funny. It was a great night with lots of laughs. I only started taking pictures right at the end when we only had 2 games left. In attendance were: Norm & Jen Knight, Jalen & Bonni James, Tom & Heidi James, Steven & Jodi Keim & Chris & Christi Allred. You're always guaranteed a good time with a group like that.
This game you had to get the cookie from your forehead to your mouth just using your facial muscles. This was hysterical to watch!







This game you had to stack up 8 nuts using a candy cane and no hands. Tricky!



No comments:
Post a Comment