I didn't take a lot of photos in 2011 so to catch us up here are some highlights of the first half of 2011. As the few posts before this showed January started out with us losing GG and celebrating Joey's 7th birthday. Somehow I don't have pictures from his birthday even though I know we celebrated. The rest of the photos are random or brief summaries of the 1st half of the year.



Brother sleep overs are the best.

Jake lost his first tooth in Feb 2011

Maddox starts cereal in February and likes it.


He rolls over in March. I turn 38.

Joey participates in his first track meet in April.

We did Easter on the desert with the Morris family this year.
The kids loved finding so many eggs.

Gracie's beautiful Easter dress I had made for her.

Time to search for their Easter baskets.


They get a kick out of the Easter Bunny hiding them


Maddox loves to take baths. He and Gracie have a great time in there and it's hard to get them out.

In May school ended and the swimming and house construction began.
Well, this brings us to June. Stay tuned for the 2nd half of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment