Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another Ultrasound

OK - So everyone cross your fingers, say a prayer, turn around, throw salt over your shoulder or whatever it is you do for good luck. I have to have another ultrasound today and my mother-in-law has me all stressed out that it's not going to be a girl in this ultrasound. Please tell me it's still a girl. I can't even imagine what I would do if she's suddenly sprouted a peepee.

I'm about to post pictures of her cute very PINK room with all of her very cute PINK clothes and 16 pairs of shoes with her PINK car seat, PINK swing, PINK boppy chair, PINK rocking chair, her PINK cradle, etc.!! If this is a boy there's going to be some serious POST PARTUM around my house and probably not just from me either. Gracie's daddy is so excited he can hardly stand it himself. I couldn't find him the other day and when I did he was just sitting in the rocking chair in her room and he's been sniffing her lotion. Gotta love a man like that!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*fingers are crossed* 3 boys & 1 girl sounds good to me....let's hope i can get that 2 (although I'd want girl to be #3 and a baby mama's boy) good luck, looks like she's due soon!