She still has a vagina according to the ultrasound technician. Apparently Jan was really doubting because I hadn't even climbed up on the table when she called Scott's cell phone and then stayed on the phone until she heard the answer. Gracie is growing and very healthy and when he told me she's measuring 7 lbs 6 ozs already I decided I'm ready to get her out before she outgrows all her clothes.
I went and purchased some blue kohash on my way home from the ultrasound. Apparently it's the natural way to start labor that midwives use. Now I just have to get up the nerve to use it. I've had a few contractions this afternoon so I may start drinking it soon but I'm thinking of more like Sunday. We'll see if it really does what they say. It's only supposed to work if the baby is ready. At 7'6" she better be ready!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I couldn't wait to check out your blog this morning to see what the outcome was. What a relief! She is so big! I am so excited for you!!
Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would read the words she still has a vagina.... That is way to funny!! Good luck - if you want to walk her out, give me a holla!
Post a Comment