Well, back to posting more pictures of Gracie. I have so many it's hard to choose so I'm posting tons. Sorry. We almost didn't get to bless her this past weekend because everyone's been taking turns being sick in our house but on Sat. we decided to go for it. Uncle's Nate & Dana and Auntie Po and Matt were able to come from Mesa. Scott's sister's Becky and Missy and their families and his brother J.R. and Mom & Dad and Grandpa Howard & GG and Grumpy were all in attendance. It was nice and Scott did a great job. Thanks and props go to Nana for the beautiful dress even if she fought me on the hat. I think she loved the end result as much as I did. It was perfect!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
She's a beauty!! (and Nana's the greatest...what a beautiful dress!)
She looks beautiful! When im ready to get prego again I hope its a girl, I want to make her blessing dress and blanket out of my wedding dress, Heck I'll never be able to wear it again..
I love the hat too!! She's so beautiful!! Slow her growing down so I can still see her little!
Oh my gosh she looks gorgeous!!!! That Hat is way cute, where did you get that idea???
Oh my heck. How dang cute is she? Love the little outfit with the hat. Where'd you get that?
Post a Comment