Monday, September 15, 2008

I don't usually like tags...

but since this is about my honey I thought I could hack it. Thanks, Ellee, for making me think about some of these things. He really is the best! I love you babe!

1-Where did you meet? Well, in Howard's Trailer Park of course. Isn't that where everyone that goes to EAC meets?
2- How long did you date before you were married? 7 months
3- How long have you been married for? 13.5 years
4- What does he do that surprises you? Hmmm Lately it's been how much he loves our baby girl. It's just a new side of him that I've never been privileged to see before. We are so blessed.
5- What's your favorite feature about him? That's a tough one because I like it all. Probably his face. He's so handsome I still get butterflies when I look at him from across a room.
6- What's your favorite quality about him? His serenity. Nothing gets him. He's rarely ever riled up or angry unless he's trying to fix something in the trailer park. He is the calming influence in my life.
7- Does he have a nickname for you? Babe
8- What's his favorite color? He doesn't have one.
9- What's his favorite food? Umm Mexican of course. However, I have converted him to Italian and Chinese since we've been married and he does love Italian almost as much as Mexican now I think.
10-What is his favorite sport? It might be easier to say which sports he doesn't like. He loves to play golf and softball but he loves to watch football, baseball, soccer, tennis, golf, softball, ...
11- Who said I love you first? He did. It took me another week to figure it out.
12- When and where was your first kiss? On my front doorstep after a date. He slipped me the tongue and I was so shocked because it was his first kiss with anyone and he was already great at it. he he! That's probably TMI (Too Much Information)
13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? Be alone. We love spending time with our kids but it's not until we're alone at home or on a date or on a vacation that we really get a chance at quality time together.
14-Do you have kids? four
15- What's a hidden talent that he has? He can sound just like Chubaka (sp?) from Star Wars and he can draw Fred Flinstone perfectly.
16- How old is he? 35
17- What's his favorite type of music? He still loves what he loved in High School. Aerosmith, Metallica, etc.
18- What do you admire most about him? Lot's of things but I'll name one. He's such a good dad. I think he's a better dad than I am a mom.
19-What's his favorite past time? probably golfing or kissing his Gracie
20- Do you think he is going to read this? Yes. He usually checks up on my blog periodically.

I'm not tagging anyone. If you want to do it, go for it. It's a fun one.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Shel, I think the part that struck me the most, what when you got to answer "four" to how many kids ... pretty great feeling, eh? (that, and the Fred Flintstone art a hard to come by skill, no doubt. LOL Glad to see all are well and happy!

Terry and Heather said...

Shelly,
Thanks for the advice, I guess my deal is sometimes I over react about Titan but Im sure all first time mom's do that right?? Please don't tell me Im the only crazy one! Last night he woke uparound 1ish and I had to clear out his nose and of course he hated that but he wouldn't stop crying so I thought ok were taking him to the ER so we loaded up and he feel asleep so we just stopped at Wal-mart and got some Vicks and one of those Vicks humidifire (sp) and it actually helped a TON! So hopefully it only gets better from here. Sorry to her about your kids, it honestly makes me feel so helpless when their sick. Now that I wrote you a whole story! I also wanted to let you know I have so much respect for you, I think most people would have decided against adopting once theu found they were prego and you still did it! Your an amazing person to me. Heather