Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some favorite new photos

Here's just some random favorite photos right now that I've been playing with. Look at those cheeks! I can't believe she is 4 weeks already! She'll be a month old on Sunday! Where does the time go?






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Tami Ray said...

So cute! I love those cheeks!

Rick-n-Christa-n-CJ-n-Rigin said...

Shelley, seriously your baby is the cutest baby I've seen in a long time. And you know I wouldn't say that unless I meant it. Makes me want one of my own...maybe soon we'll start trying again.

Class and Sass said...

AWWWWE!! She is super cute! they get big fast :(

Our Ohana said...

She is ADORABLE!! I LOVE her chubby cheeks!!!

Cami said...

LOVE THE CHEEKS!! She must take after her aunt Cami! She's getting too big too fast, slow her down a bit so she's not full grown by the time I get to see her! She really is very pretty,I'm sure you get that a lot.

Terry and Heather said...

Hey Shelly I was blog stalking and found your page, just wanted to say that I think your family pictures before Gracie are so cute, and you little girl is so darn cute!
Heather Lee