Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daddy's Girl

Scott is so in love with this baby girl. Well, we all are but ya know how it is with a daddy and his first daughter. He can't wait to see her when he gets home each day and it makes his day if we go visit him out at the Eagle's Roost at lunch time. He always has to steal a hug and kiss during the lunch hour to tide him over until he gets home. I love this! I love that he is so in love with her.







4 comments:

Tami Ray said...

She seems very bright eyed and aware. Hayden was like that too. She is so cute!

Cami said...

TOO sweet!

The Bigler Family said...

I bet Scotty is having the time of his life w/ her! She's so cute, who wouldn't love her?!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

awww. The best moments are these. When you see a daddy lovin' on his sweet beautiful baby