Scott and I celebrated 13 years of marriage on May 5th this week. We have been so blessed in our lives and enjoy such a wonderful relationship. I am so grateful for his calming influence in my life and in our home. He has always made me feel like the most important thing in his life and that nothing but my happiness is important to him. We are so opposite in so many ways but I think it has helped to balance our lives perfectly. When my stress levels shoot through the roof he is always the one reminding me how unimportant whatever I'm worried about really is. He's always saying, "just don't worry about it. It will all work out." and even when it feels like it won't somehow it always does and he's always right and makes me feel so much better.
He has never said a cross word to me and we never argue or fight, which I am so grateful for. He is a wonderful father to our boys and he is so excited about getting a little Daddy's girl that it makes me feel so blessed to be helping give that to him. She's going to be so spoiled. He is always asking if I need some time away or time on my own and he is always willing to step in and take over when the answer is yes and I'm feeling overwhelmed and just need a break. I know that I did something right in the pre-existence to be blessed to be his eternal companion and whatever it was it was well worth it!


2 comments:
Wow! How time flies...It amazes me how things have changes since then. Who would've thought that we would go through all that we have? Crazy, isn't it?
Happy anniversary! You guys are so cute!!
Post a Comment