
I ordered this great piece of furniture and I'm so excited! It was really hard to do because my tax subsidy money could go to good use in so many places like new carpet or new baby furniture or paying off a credit card but ultimately, this was the piece that would make the puzzle all fit.
In order for me to move this baby into my office which is the only place for her to go, I have to find a place for my office to go. I have had an office/scrapbook room my entire marriage and have accumulated way too much stuff and this will be the first time I have to give it up so it's been a hard decision for me to make but ultimately I think it will work out. However, now I've got to move my computer desk and my scrapbook desk somewhere and it's going to have to go in the overflow to my living room. This means it's going to be seen when people walk into my front door so it's going to have to be tidy. So when I found a solution in my latest scrapbook magazine I jumped on it.
This scrapbox http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/ is amazing and I think it will have room to store most everything I have and be able to look good doing it. It closes up when not in use and when it's open it's a full 9 feet wide with a work table that comes out. It also comes with the 87 totes you see inside. The ones on the door are clear pouchs that velcro to it and can be removed easily if not in use or for traveling. I can't wait for it to arrive now. Once it does I can begin moving my office and then that means I can begin putting the baby's room together. It's going to be so fun decorating for a girl!



3 comments:
WOW!!! Can I just say - that is like the coolest thing that I have ever seen!!! I have to admit that I'm a little envious of you right now! Let me know how you like it - maybe I can convince Ragan to get us one to clean up my scrapbooking stuff too!!! FUN STUFF!!!!
I just love that scrapbox, I have never seen that before but I am sold. It would solve my clutter and get me more motivated to scrapbook. I told Aaron I want one once our next adoption is done. He thought it was a great idea too.
Ooh I have been taking the photoshop classes from a women in my ward. She teaches different programs and when I heard she was doing that I was so excited. I am going to start up something where I sell photo announcement cards. These are ones I make and people give me thier pic and I will sell them for a fraction what they cost like on tinyprints.com Here is some I made. I am waiting to have a good varitey before I advertise. http://www.slide.com/r/KAA-657tvT9fdzwz0Wc5hK-Yk3pkY0Gy
I'm jealous. That looks very cool, and very space saving. I'm jealous too that you've found a place to put your baby, we're still working on that one. First we need to find out what it is though!
Post a Comment