Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day

For Memorial Day Norm and Jen wanted to do something but Norm was on call so we couldn't go far. We decided to load up the quads and some snacks and lunch and head down to the river for awhile. The Knights brought their easy up awning and we took camp chairs and parked right by the water and let the kids play. They had a blast and besides all the moss in the water it was perfect. Not to deep for the little ones to just run around and play. I was tempted to sit down in the middle of it myself if there wasn't so much moss.


There was one deep spot that wasn't too far off. Jake seems to think he's invincible because he would just dive in and try his hardest to swim until he'd finally get his head up and yell "help!" He just expected Jackson to save him. No fear in that kid!!
Jackson loved being able to ride around (slowly) in the sand around us. He thought he was the coolest.




Then Norm decided to bury the kids in the sand. It was messy but they thought it was a fun idea.






2 comments:

Class and Sass said...

Hi Shelly! This is Heather fuller...I know who you are :) I just happen to go back to that blog and saw your comment! So sweet,thank you! It was harder being a member of the Morris family :) At this time I am up to a 92lb loss! Only 8 more lbs to go :) I had started this because I thought it would help us get pregnant but now I feel so good I might have changed my mind...for now. Take care! I am gonna add you to my blog.

Jason & Shannon said...

We went to the river too, but I didn't get in either. I couldn't handle how dirty it was, but Jason and Tank loved it. Looks like you guys had ton of fun though.