I've been meaning to post this for awhile but am just now getting pictures off my camera. For Mother's Day this year Scott surprised me by giving me a Mother's ring. I was very surprised and love it. I've always wanted one but never thought it was time since I had more kids to come. But after this pregnancy we've been trying to decide if this is it for us for kids. Three in one year is a lot to take in after just having one for so long. I've decided it's about all I need but Scott figures we could have one or two more. I guess we'll leave it up to the Lord to decide but here's hoping I don't have to get another ring with more stones on it someday!
My kids birthstones go so well together. The boys are all different shades of pink and our little girl (as long as she waits until her due date) is green. I love the pinks and green together! It's beautiful. Thanks honey!



2 comments:
Hey this google reader is awesome! I love it. Thanks for sharing. Oh, and pretty ring. I hope you don't have to change the birthstone!
That is so sweet. I love it. I cant wait to get one myself. I have a while to wait though. How are you feeling?
Post a Comment