Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Wendy & Camiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Well, since it's in the middle of both your birthday's I thought I'd post a birthday wish. Late to Wendy and early to Cami! We thought of you about 11 p.m. on the night of your birthday but thought the best present would be to not call you at 11 p.m. Hope this year is great for both of you! Can't wait for another visit in the summertime. Thanks for being great sister-in-laws.
We love you both!



2 comments:
Thanks, Shelley! This is very sweet of you...My birthday was pretty crappy, sitting home studying for math and biology finals. Ugh!!! It's nice to know you guys were thinking of us! Luv you!
THANKS!!! I don't like to think of myself getting older, but thanks for thinking of me, that's too sweet! I have my second Dr. appt the morning of my bday, so maybe I'll get my present of hearing the heart beat!! You're a great sister-in-law too! I think of you as more of a sister without the in law part. Stephanie too, we're so lucky! Love ya!
Post a Comment