but I'll give in I guess and see if I have anything creative to add. These things always get me in trouble if I'm honest because then people learn way too much about me.
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog; List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys: Besides the pat answers of children and family: 1. Alone time with my husband 2. CHOCOLATE! (Come on, I'm pregnant) 3. Feeling this baby girl move in my belly
3 Fears: 1. That my baby girl wont be healthy 2. LABOR & DELIVERY! 3. That I'm a mean mom
3 Goals: 1. To be a better mother (see answer above) 2. To stay off of bedrest 3. To get my office cleaned out
3 Current Obsessions/Collections: 1. Buying PINK things! Bows, clothes, shoes, blankets, whatever! 2. Making PINK scrapbook pages 3. Did I mention CHOCOLATE?
3 Random Facts: 1. Apparently, I'm BOSSY if you hadn't already noticed. (We were at a party the other night and when the hostess asked who would make the best boss the whole table pointed at me!! How embarrassing! 2. Scott and I love to play Scrabble or Boggle in bed -sometimes every night - after the kiddos are in bed. Does that make us sound weird or old or something? 3. I hate to have a dirty or cluttered house. If my house is not in perfect order all the time I get really grouchy. I'm really trying hard to not let it effect me as badly because the more pregnant I get the lazier I get and my husband keeps telling me I just have to let some things go. I'm TRYING REALLY HARD but my carpet needs cleaned badly.
Tag you're it!!
Christa Beckman
Jennifer Knight
Emmee Lawlor
Ellee Pettit
Carrie Prock
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
love ya meant it...but I don't do tags! and as far as the "bossy" thing is concerned...please don't be embarrassed. I am sorry that I caused you to feel that way. have a nice day!
Hey...so since I'm listed under "Tag you're it!!" Does that mean I answer those questions on my blog? Just wondering.
that sure is what it means. have fun!
Post a Comment