Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Easter, Finally!

OK - So I know Easter was like a month ago but with the adoption and sealing I never got around to posting about Easter. Plus, when all the sisters post all the same pictures it makes me not want to even post about it because it's already been done. However, when I print out my blog into a book at the end of the year I figured I'll regret not having this in here.


The boys opened their Easter Baskets from the Easter bunny on Saturday morning: They got fun things like swimsuits, bucket hats, new church books, tie tacks and CTR bracelets. They thought it was just like Christmas.




In the afternoon Stephanie invited us all to a BBQ Egg Hunt at her grandparents house in Pima. They have the best yard and the kids had a blast. We had lots of yummy food and nice company. After everyone ate we hid the eggs and the race was on!






The boys showing off their treasures. Jake wasn't real sure why he was looking for eggs on the ground but he did it anyway.



Nana put some money in one of the eggs and hid it extra well. After the kids had found all the eggs they still couldn't find this one so Scott kept making the boundaries smaller and smaller until Jackson found it. He was very excited to have won the $5.

Once they were finished hunting and their tummy's were full they all piled into the hammock to rest. They called me over to take their picture. They've all been trained so well. They know that everything has to be documented with a picture!


It was a fun day for all!

No comments: